Profile your company
Several opportunities are available to profile your company during the IDF Virtual Congress 2023. Request a copy of the Industry Prospectus by completing and submitting the form below.
IDF 2023 will run over 4 days and include more than 60 hours of scientific sessions, featuring over 80 international speakers. Companies operating in the field of diabetes value IDF Congresses as relevant and impactful opportunities to present the latest research and share innovative products with an international audience of health professionals.
Request the IDF Virtual Congress 2023 Industry Prospectus
Request the IDF Virtual Congress 2021 Industry Prospectus
Complete the form below to request a copy of the industry prospectus, which includes information on all the sponsorship opportunities available at the IDF Virtual Congress 2021.
Complete the form below to request a copy of the industry prospectus, which includes information on the sponsorship opportunities available at the IDF Virtual Congress 2023.
- More efficient use of budget (no travel, hotel, stand structure or catering costs)
- Participation of health professionals unable to attend in-person conferences due to financial and logistic barriers
- Lower registration rates open the meeting to a wider variety of researchers from diverse backgrounds and life experiences
- Acceleration of knowledge transfer and scientific innovation
- Better data on demographic, audience engagement and levels of networking
IDF Congresses attract a multi-disciplinary audience of health professionals. These include:
- Primary care physicians
- General surgeons
- Vascular surgeons
- Medical students
Learn more about our audience in the Congress library.
IDF is grateful to the following companies and organizations for having supported previous editions of the IDF Congress.
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- Acon Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cambridge Weight Plan
- Dasman Diabetes Institue
- Diabetes India
- Diabetic Foot Care India
- European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- Evia Medical Technologies
- Fred Hollows
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals
- Imperial College London Diabetes Centre
- Insulin for Life
- International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD)
- LG Chem
- Lilly Diabetes
- Novo Nordisk
- Owen Mumford
- Pic Solutions/Artsana
- Roche Diabetes Care
- Sunstar Suisse SA
- The Diabetes Centre
- The Searle Company
- Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical
- Trividia Health
- World Diabetes Foundation
- World Union of Wound Healing Societies